shut the front door! I was in agony over whether or not to buy it. It's so bold and you know me and my conservative choices.....so I pulled the trigger as a symbol of the new me. It just made my day that you said you like it because there are some days that I look at it and wonder what I did:)
you did it! looks like you just have to let Matt borrow your husband for the evening and you'll get a lot done ;)
ReplyDeletepretty sure I am coveting that chair!
ReplyDeleteshut the front door! I was in agony over whether or not to buy it. It's so bold and you know me and my conservative choices.....so I pulled the trigger as a symbol of the new me. It just made my day that you said you like it because there are some days that I look at it and wonder what I did:)
ReplyDeleteUm... I was just going to say I love the chair too. Seriously cute. :)
ReplyDelete